Sunday, August 8, 2010

DON'T TELL GRANDMA Sunday, August 8, 2010 (37)

This comic is numbered out of sequence. I discovered that a couple of weeks ago, I skipped over number 37, so this is it. Next week...number 40.
Come back again Wednesday to read the new "Snipe" comic. I have taken a staycation this week and have drawn a comic every day this week (so far...this is Friday as I write this text). My non-repro blue pencil is now less than 2" long. I have drawn two pages after this posted comic with old blue. Time to get another one from the box and put it to work.

If you are a new reader, there are lots of Don't Tell Grandma comics on this site. The frame to the right with months and numbers in parentheses open many of these pages for you. If you click on the image, your browser will open a larger, easier to read version of it.  And your comments and feedback are appreciated.
See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment