Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The "SNIPE" Wednesday August 25, 2010 (7)


Thanks for visiting Bob Lilly Comics and Stories. That first sentence is one of the elements to include in an introduction. I am a little ahead of my drawing schedule and am saving these posts to the Google server in advance. This allows Becky and me to travel this week. So all that remains is to write introductions.
Today's comic will likely be posted from Sussex, New Jersey, my birthplace. If you click on a comic, a larger version will appear in another window (an introduction element).
There are about fifty separate comics pages on this website so navigate around and read them all.  See you again Sunday. I have put Basil and Grandad back in their box. I'm proud of how the next Don't Tell Grandma comic looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment