Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't Tell Grandma Sunday January 9, 2011 (60)

Thanks for visiting BLC&S today.  I would like to say a special "Hello" to all of you who have added yourself to the group of followers. The people in this group get a notice when they log on to the Blogger dashboard that there is a new posting on this comics website.
Of course you already know that you don't need a notice. You are always invited to visit, especuially on Sunday and Wednesday.
There are about 60 Don't Tell Grandma comics and around 30 of The "Snipe". Scroll down the page or use the links on the right hand side of the page under 2009 and 2010.
You can share this comic on Facebook or email it to your friends and enemies.
You may have noticed that I seldom set my comics in a snow scene. Snow is pretty in pictures but rather inconcenient at times in reality.  During the winter when I am constantly sweeping and shovelling the stuff, I just can't make myself draw snow. 
Have a nice day and I'll see ya Wednesday with a new "Snipe" comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment