Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The "Snipe" (29) Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello and welcome to the comics.  This is the second "Snipe" page I drew today. I didn't like the other one enough to post it.
Have you been reading about the new Spider-Man show on broadway? The one with all the accidents.  I find it kind of ironic that the guy who co-created Spider-Man lives in a building that is actually on Broadway.  I wonder what Steve Ditko must think when he sees enormous posters for this popular character that he designed and actualized on paper being featured in a musical show.  I hope he experiences a sense of accomplishment that outweighs the injustice that has been done to him. Steve deserves the credit where it is due him.

I am also thinking about my friend Okey and hope he is comfortable.
See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment