Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The "Snipe" (31) Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to Bob Lilly Comics and Stories, home of funny web comics. Well...if not funny, let's agree on "amusing".

Is the "Snipe" mean?  The little guy has an attitude, of course, but I think his actions are more about freedom. The "Snipe" makes his own decisions and fights his own battles.

Here is one of the pictures you can get on a hat, shirt, or coffee mug at the "Snipe" Shop. Just follow the link under BUY STUFF on the right hand side of the page.

I am amazed when I see reports that tell me where people live who read my comics website.  This is really a world wide thing.  Last week the most readers were in Poland, followed by Latvia. The United States was in third place.  I am also grateful for readers everywhere.  Please tell your friends and enemies about this comics website.  You've gotta admit that it doesn't cost very much to read my comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment