Saturday, April 16, 2011

Don't Tell Grandma Sunday April 17, 2011 (73)

I already did a Grandma comic for today and then I did this one for next week. Somehow this one didn't seem appropriate for Easter. So here it is a week earlier.

This one (and the next one) were inked in brush. I am using a Richeson 6228 Kolinsky Sable brush.  I have ordered the Winsor Newton Series 7 because everyone brags on those.  I'll let you know if I like 'em.

Hello to my cousin, the Earl of Sussex.

I continue to hear from old friends on Facebook and I am quite happy about that.  I am amazed that people I haven't seen in forty years even remember me at all.

Just for the heck of it.  Look up the first Don't Tell Grandma comic (It's on this website on the calender based earlier posts). Ain't it amazing how much different the characters have changed their looks.  I didn't change them to make them cuter. I changed them to make them less time consuming to color.

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment