Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't Tell Grandma Sunday May 15, 2011 (78)

Hello to all of you and thanks for visiting BLC&S. 
There are 22 Don't Tell Grandma comics remaining until I decide if this is a success... or not.  Know that I am enjoying doing this comic and have benefitted from the experience. I am developing many new skills for an old dog like me.

I have created comics for many years and have never worked with someone who could be considered my editor.  I do however thing I would benefit from interacting with an editor.  I know for sure that comics are a form of communication and that fact should make me consider to whom am I communicating.  You for one.  If you have friends who might be compatible with my work, please bring them here with us.

1 comment:

  1. I like your flipping comic this week.

    ReplyDelete