Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Snipe Daily Format June 12, 2011

Hello and hello again. Thanks for visiting Bob Lilly's Comics and Stories.  If you enjoy this comic strip website, please bookmark it and tell your friends. If you don't like it, please send the link to all of your enemies.

I have had difficulty adding comments to my site and to others today.  My comments seem to loop back to my Google log in.  I have visited several sites. I tried to answer lesdyxius who has a prety good comics site called Hungry Comix. There is a link to follow from this site.

I also greatly appreciate the Grantbridge Street comics site.  Pay them a visit.

I really like Shane Glines Cartoon Retro. I wish Shane would post a link to my site. Still, go visit him. Great Site.

See Ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Bob:

    I added the BLC&S link to my other blahg. My new Sunday comic is inspired by your consistent renaissance ! Check it out @:

    http://klownrebellion.blogspot.com/

    The new 2-panel format works really well, by the way. I always have trouble condensing & editing down to the bare essentials. I will continue to visit & annoy you.

    ReplyDelete