Saturday, October 15, 2011

Don't Tell Grandma October 15, 2011


Okay, so it has been a few since I last posted.  Here is another scene from DTG: Cardboard Wars for your enjoyment.

Happy Birthday to Alexandra.


There are TV shows that you really don't want to publicly admit to watching.  Some because they are stupid. Some because they are vulgar. And my favorite, stupid AND vulgar.

I have always thought that TWO and a HALF MEN was a pretty good show.  I don't want you to know that I watch it but it was always witty and well done.  Maybe you have heard that they changed the casting recently. They should have ended the show.

I remember that Ashton Kutcher played a dunce on THAT 70s SHOW.  He is pretty much playing his new character on TWO and a HALF MEN as a dunce.  Jake was the dunce character.  Now Jake just walks through one scene per show because there isn't enough contrast between characters for the new dynamic to work.

The show just doesn't work.  Charlie should have been replaced with another guy exactly like Charlie.

When Curly died, Moe and Larry didn't bring in another bullying bossy character. They brought in another zany guy and made it work with Shemp.

I wonder how the show will do in the ratings this year. 

See Ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment