Friday, February 17, 2012

Prisoner of the Moth-Men
























Here I am again, shamelessly promoting my new book, PRISONER of the MOTH-MEN.  This book is the longest full color work I have ever created with over 80 pages.

The two panel per page format is designed to look good on the Amazon Kindle and I just downloaded my copy on my Kindle Fire. If it didn't look good, I wouldn't be writing this recommendation.

Don't have a Kindle?  No problem, you can download a free Kindle application for your PC or your iPhone or iPad.

I am excited to see if people like this book.

By the way...it's cheap.

4 comments:

  1. Any less panels and it wouldn't be comics. Any more than two panels and you cant read it on an iPhone.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob: Love the comics, the art work, and the site you have created. How can one individual possess so much talent. I will be heading over to purchase Moth Men, can't wait to read, I know what a perfectionist you are and realise it will be great.
    Best wishes.
    A. W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from my pal A.W. I would also like to read comments that are constructively critical of my work.

    ReplyDelete